Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

           How old are you? This can be a really touchy question for long time singles. I've found that humor is the best approach. I've put a sample below to try. They'll be laughing so hard they won't care how old you are. Make it funny first before you tell them the truth about your age. You can use this one or be creative & come up with your own story. So, how old are you anyway? 
       'Noah used to chase me around the Ark. That's why it took over 100 years to build. It had some faulty design because he was obviously distracted, that's why only 8 people survived. Actually, 9 people survived. I hid in a hay bale next to the donkeys. So that makes me over 5,400 years old. I'll be 5,500 years old next week'. 
       Are you laughing yet? Try it, it works. 

Wishing you much romance & happiness, 

uZiSuzi


No comments:

Post a Comment