Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ROMANCE & THE SPIRIT OF PYTHON

If you are a Christian you might already be familiar with this information. If you're not a Christian you can try this or just skip this post. I am not advocating any particular belief system here. I am just going to point out what has worked so well in a very recent romance victory. So here goes: 

I have a friend who met & fell in love with their soul mate several months ago. They were both madly in love. Her pastor even said 'Yup, he's the one!' They had prophetic messages given to both of them about the relationship. She was given a date on the calendar that turned out to be his birthday, years before they had even met. The prophetic stuff about their relationship was that detailed. They had a wedding date set. Then the trouble started. 

A mutual friend of theirs started working on her & telling her that she had not met her soul mate, that he was a fraud & she should break off the relationship. So she started sending hateful text messages to her soul mate. It escalated to a point where the soul mate called me almost in tears, not being able to figure out what had happened. They had been SO in love.

I got a cosmic beam down to bind the Spirit of Python from their relationship. For those of you not familiar with spiritual warfare, the Spirit of Python wraps first around a persons emotional life, making them negative & cranky as one of the manifestations.  I was shown that's when couples start arguing/criticizing & the problem just escalates from there. 

So he took my advice & started binding the Spirit of Python from him & his soul mate. About a week later he called me with a report. She was texting him day & night with nice updates. Really, really, really! nice updates. I said 'does this sound like a woman who hates you'? & he said 'Absolutely not'!! It was like a magic turn around in less than two weeks. I'll keep you posted, but I think I hear wedding bells. 

Here is more information on the Spirit of Python & this should only be done 'in Jesus name' when binding/loosing spirits.

If you do this & it works for you please let me know....

Wishing you much romance & happiness, 


2 comments:

  1. Uzi
    This was very insightful, and I see that you definitely did the right thing In Christ. Thanks for sharing on this, very important for us to Know and Understand these spiritual things...
    Novusanima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Novusanima~
    Thank you for your kind words. It will be interesting to see the final outcome with my two friends & their romance. I have a feeling it will work out grandly for them now that they know how to win the war spiritually first. I'll keep everyone posted & hopefully have a wedding photo to post in 2012...hugs uZiSuZi

    ReplyDelete